Chocolate Protein Crepes
Who knew a healthy breakfast could taste sooooo good!?
Now you'll have no excuses for not eating the healthiest meal of the day!!!
It's important for everyone to eat breakfast... But if you're trying to lose weight than it's a CRITICAL component to your routine! There are actually more reasons to eat breakfast than there are to skip it! If you want to lose weight & avoid feeling hungry, deprived & sluggish throughout the day, read on to learn how breakfast can help you to shed pounds, increase energy & help to keep you satisfied throughout the day!
Why is breakfast so important?
- It kickstarts your body & your metabolism - When you don't eat breakfast, you're actually fasting for 15-20 hours, so you're not producing the enzymes needed to metabolize fat to lose weight.
- It fuels your body - You need to replenish you body's fuel source sfter sleeping (& fasting). Even a small breakfast is better than nothing!
- It helps keep you motivated & energized during a busy day - It will also give you the energy you need to workout (which will further boost your metabolism for the day).
- This makes you less irritable, restless & tired throughout the day.
- It curbs hunger & "starvation eating" later in the day - People who DON'T eat breakfast consume most of their calories after 5pm!!!
- It sets a positive tone for the rest of the day - Leaving you satisfied & feeling productive! This makes it easier to stay on track throughout the day!
The research doesn't lie! SUCCESSFUL LOSERS EAT BREAKFAST! 78-90% of people who have maintained (or lost) more than 30 pounds eat breakfast! So check out the recipe below for a yummie, yet healthy breakfast! Need something "To-Go"??? Try a Superfood shake like Shakeology!
Try this quick & easy recipe, that can also be pre-made, placed in the fridge & microwaved for breakfast or snacks in the days to come!
Don’t have Shakeology? Get it HERE!